PDA

View Full Version : Sears in stock

Baumer
03-28-2008, 07:38 PM
WWW.sears.com says that they got the CC in stock and ready for delivery. So for the ones that had 1 ordered go check it out, but the price is $1805.00.

Router-Jim
03-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Craftsman Club sale starts tomorrow and goes thru April 5th. $1709.99

jeepers94
03-28-2008, 11:02 PM
There is also an additional 15% discount online,for a price of $1534 before tax

SandBuoy
03-28-2008, 11:20 PM
Anyone know if this is new generation of machine and new stock?

jerrbitt
03-29-2008, 07:50 PM
I bought rhe Sears version Two weeks ago. I was concerned if it was an older version but when I went to the Woodworkers show in Charlotte, I checked the machines CW were using and the srwial number was close to the one I bought. Also, I noticed that the Sears model I have has a conncetion for the Scanning Probe on the inside wall of the machine as well as on the Z Truck assembly which means it has gone through some upgrades.

So I'm assuming it is not too far off, if any, from the current version CW is selling. But besides that, no problems thus far. :)

Digitalwoodshop
03-29-2008, 08:29 PM
I didn't see it at the show but the multi pin jack always was there on my machines. I believe it was for a future rotary sled. It is now being used for the probe.

Is there another plug? Inquiring minds want to know....

AL

jerrbitt
03-31-2008, 02:18 PM
I didn't see it at the show but the multi pin jack always was there on my machines. I believe it was for a future rotary sled. It is now being used for the probe.

Is there another plug? Inquiring minds want to know....

AL

That's the one I'm referring to.

Bee_On_The_Lookout
04-03-2008, 11:21 AM
I have been looking, but Sears.com shows the machine as out of stock, not available for delivery or pick-up. I tried 20 different zip codes from across the country, and they all returned the same results. I had ordered one online a couple weeks ago. When I checked the status of the unit, the representative said the item had been cancelled, but didn’t know the reason why. I called the Customer Satisfaction number, as the unit was part of a $7,000 order. That representative said he also couldn’t see any CraveWrites in the system, and that he had no idea why that was.

So, when I see so many forum members saying they can order the CarveWright at Sears, my question is,‟What special code/procedure are you using”? Is there a handshake I am missing? Please let me know if you have any ideas, as I am out of them.

jackssib1
04-03-2008, 11:44 AM
I found one last week. On the showroom floor in Hammond, La. So I talked them into selling it to me, with discount, of $500.00.
They want say on net. that there is one on show.
Hope this helps.
Jack

mtylerfl
04-03-2008, 01:52 PM
I have been looking, but Sears.com shows the machine as out of stock, not available for delivery or pick-up. I tried 20 different zip codes from across the country, and they all returned the same results. I had ordered one online a couple weeks ago. When I checked the status of the unit, the representative said the item had been cancelled, but didn’t know the reason why. I called the Customer Satisfaction number, as the unit was part of a $7,000 order. That representative said he also couldn’t see any CraveWrites in the system, and that he had no idea why that was.

So, when I see so many forum members saying they can order the CarveWright at Sears, my question is,‟What special code/procedure are you using”? Is there a handshake I am missing? Please let me know if you have any ideas, as I am out of them.

Hello,

Read the following post by LHR made about a week ago. Seems there are temporary delays at the moment and will soon be resolved...
http://www.carvewright.com/forum/showpost.php?p=48824&postcount=1

mtylerfl
04-03-2008, 01:53 PM

Hello,

Read the following post by LHR (made about a week ago). Seems there are temporary delays at the moment and will soon be resolved...
http://www.carvewright.com/forum/showpost.php?p=48824&postcount=1

hotpop
04-03-2008, 03:30 PM
That representative said he also couldn’t see any CraveWrites in the system, and that he had no idea why that was.

Perhaps the representative should have be looking up CompuCarve and not CarveWright.

Bee_On_The_Lookout
04-03-2008, 03:47 PM
He did look up the CompuCarve (by number, not name.) Additionally, he definitely knew what to look up, as he owns a CompuCarve. My mistake on the inaccurate naming convention.