PDA

View Full Version : Wedding projects

Jeff
03-27-2008, 03:13 PM
For anyone who has an upcoming wedding, here are a few projects that created for my daughter. First is a simple direction sign, second is a set of pew/aisle markers. The markers held flowers. The feet were made on the CW, the barley twist was done on the Legacy ornamental mill.

If anyone wants, I will post the mpc files.

Jeff

DocWheeler
03-27-2008, 03:17 PM
Jeff,

Very nice items, I'm sure she will appreciate them. Are we to expect invitations?

Jeff
03-27-2008, 03:22 PM
Jeff,

Very nice items, I'm sure she will appreciate them. Are we to expect invitations?

You missed the good wedding two years ago. This one I would spend at the closest bar if I could get away with it. Funny how different children can be...

Oh and as to appreciation, this daughter would only appreciate it if I had Sam Maloof fly in and make them himself. And, that's only because of the price he would charge... As to my "home-made stuff", she doesn't even want it... I do it for her mother!

Jeff

DocWheeler
03-27-2008, 03:30 PM
Jeff,

I know this is just jabber, but I want you to know that I understand. I have three grown daughters and twenty-four year old stepdaughter!

Jeff
03-27-2008, 04:10 PM
Jeff,

I know this is just jabber, but I want you to know that I understand. I have three grown daughters and twenty-four year old stepdaughter!

If anyone understands, it's you! Mine are all step-children (three).

Jeff