PDA

View Full Version : I Little Praise is Due

SandBuoy
03-17-2008, 12:45 AM
Okay, you all know I have some problems with the head on my machine. It still won't rachet right but it does carve okay after I set the head pressure right. So far I have carved 7-8 different projects. The last one was the Carpenter Guy free download. It came out great I I can't wait to club it on the sign I am working out.

I have to say the machine is just a wonder. I clean it after each job, got the lubs for it and lubed the flexshaft today and dry sprayed a few moving part. I got got white grease for the head rails and is getting worked on tomorrow.

I know there is going to be something that goes wrong with it down the road and I might raint and rage about it. But if you sit down and think about what this machine can do and what people gave done on it already, it just amazing. For the money I paid for it, $1500.00 how can you beat this tool.

I paid over a grand for both my 48" Carftman saw and 15" thickness planned with alot of attachments. But for the $500 more, I think this machine is going to make me a lot more money down the road and I can sit around while it does the work. Have to say CW, I am very amazed and pleased with this Tool.

I also want to thank one of the best group of people for their help. When I needed advise or had a question, I didn't have to worry about. Someone always jumped it with the answer or a suggestion. Glad to be a part of this group and a CW owner.