PDA

View Full Version : Need to Send machine in for repair. No response from CW

hetzerguitars
03-13-2008, 10:14 PM
3 weeks ago. I've talked to CW, they sent me a form to fill out. I submitted it and nothing. Submitted it again, nothing. Called they said they were busy, sent me a form in the email. Filled it out again (Fillable PDF), and clicked submit (it takes you to your email package and sends it). Been another week.

I need to get the head replaced. It's completely unusable. And since Woodcraft will not honor exchange or refund all I can do is send it to mfg. for repair (who also will not offer refund btw only repair)

Advice?

- Jim

Kenm810
03-14-2008, 08:21 AM
Jim,

I’m not sure who you spoke to at LHR,
But this is how it worked for me when my machine had to go to Texas for repairs while it was under Warranty.

I called LHR and spoke to a tech, he talked me through a couple of things to check out and decided the machine would have to be picked up and returned to Texas for repairs.
He said he would send me a form to my Email to fill out with the machines info, plus what was wrong with the machine and to place it in the box with the machine.
At the same time he said a call would be made to UPS, to pickup the machine in the next two days,
and it was.
Nothing was said about mailing or sending anything to LHR before the machine would be picked up.
Call LHR and ask for clarification of the instructions the tech gave you.

If you have to, be persistent in your calls, until you speak to a tech --- keep a record of who you speak to and the date and time.

Jeff_Birt
03-14-2008, 03:26 PM
Jim, did you get this worked out with CW yet? Please follow up...

scw
03-16-2008, 06:35 AM
3 weeks ago. I've talked to CW, they sent me a form to fill out. I submitted it and nothing. Submitted it again, nothing. Called they said they were busy, sent me a form in the email. Filled it out again (Fillable PDF), and clicked submit (it takes you to your email package and sends it). Been another week.

I need to get the head replaced. It's completely unusable. And since Woodcraft will not honor exchange or refund all I can do is send it to mfg. for repair (who also will not offer refund btw only repair)

Advice?

- Jim

Jim
long story short, I'm in the service biz and at times, the ball gets dropped. It happens, nobody likes it, not the customer not the company.
I had a problem once like yours...contact this person:
"Michelle Cantu" <mcantu@lhrtech.com>
She was the Service Manager back in November and she made things happen for me over night.
LHR's growth has them struggling to keep up and fine tune their system.
Send Ms. Cantu an email and also call and ask to speak to her. She will get you taken care of immediately.