PDA

View Full Version : Downdraft Table And Grounding

jerrbitt
03-13-2008, 06:42 PM
If I ever get my machine up and running. I'll use it with my dust collector via a downdraft table using a 2 1/2 inch hose. Question is with so much plastic on the CW, where is the recommended best place to attach a grounding wire? (My dust collection piping is grounded.)

Also since I may run another 2 1/2 hose to the "muffler port," does that hose need to be grounded as well or will one suffice. Note both hoses connect to the same central dust collector.

pkunk
03-13-2008, 09:14 PM
If I ever get my machine up and running. I'll use it with my dust collector via a downdraft table using a 2 1/2 inch hose. Question is with so much plastic on the CW, where is the recommended best place to attach a grounding wire? (My dust collection piping is grounded.)

Also since I may run another 2 1/2 hose to the "muffler port," does that hose need to be grounded as well or will one suffice. Note both hoses connect to the same central dust collector.
One will be OK attached to any metal part. Use 4" to your DC. 2 1/2" won't give you much air flow.