PDA

View Full Version : short circuit ?

Thorn
03-12-2008, 11:52 AM
I got my machine last night started my first carve it was a picture said two hour carve time was carving for about 10 min when it just stopped and the LCD was blank . Uplugged machine took out men card and loaded a different project put card back in and machine wodnt come back on untill I cranked the handle to take out the board and then it went to project screen and I heard a click and screen went blank . If I messed with the handle It would flicker off and on if I messed with the contrast it would come on then click noise and then a blank screen . Sometimes it would get as far as crave a small series of carvings but as soon as the frost one was done and reset to start the second one in the same piece of wood it would shut off again. This morning when. I left for work I turnned the machine on booted up fine went to project screen and stay on till my wife got up 3 hours later ( I know get out of bed women clean something I love her anyhow )

Digitalwoodshop
03-12-2008, 01:20 PM
Bet you have a bad power supply. Call LHR 800-573-1226 opt 4

If you pound your fist on the top you might see the LCD flicker.... Loose L2 Coil.

Search "Power Supply" or "L2"

AL