PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted-job Opportunity

wood-of-1kind
03-06-2008, 08:09 AM
Since I have not found a "Classified" section on this forum, I thought I'd post here. First off, I do not own a CW (yet) and would like to collaborate with a "seasoned" CW user in adding carving designs to wood PEN BOXES. Of course you will be compensated and full recognition be given for your work. Volume will not be high and will therefore not interfere with your regular work. This will allow you to keep a little busier and at the same time allow you to offset expenses for your machine.

If this offer appeals to you, kindly post here or use the e-mail function to contact me. I'm NOT a large business but more of a small craftsman that would like to work with other similar minded artists on getting unique and creative pen designs to a niche market. I currenty make my own wood pen cases but need your artistic touch to develop this market.Care to come along for the ride?

-Peter-

LittleRedWoodshop
03-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Tried to contact you via eMail but you have them turned off, sent you a pm instead.

wood-of-1kind
03-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Tried to contact you via eMail but you have them turned off, sent you a pm instead.

Hi Jason,

I will try to figure out as to how to "turn on" my e-mail. Looking forward to your e-mail.

Thanks.
-Peter- :D

LittleRedWoodshop
03-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Check your private messages.