PDA

View Full Version : For Sale CarveWright Full Bit Set

Janey
03-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Brand new never used. Bought from CarveWright and took the machine back before I tried any of the bits. I can send you a picture to see that they have not been used. Make me an offer obviously I paid the $299 and they won't take them back because it has been over 30 days...oh well. Call me if you are interested. Please only call between 8AM and 8PM central. **Phone number removed ** Thanks Janey
I also bought the $100 centerline software...it was a download with a serial number...I don't know if it is transferrable but I will GIVE you for FREE the email and info I got with that...and if it works you got it for free...if not it is still not a loss. Peace.

Edit: I removed the personal phone number per forum regulations. Please drop Janey a PM if you are interested in the bits/centerline. Jeff_Birt

Bflat5
03-06-2008, 02:17 AM
And I JUST bought the bit set yesterday!! Pretty cool deal though.

IM2HAPPI
03-06-2008, 02:22 AM
Canada friends....You need to jump on this seeings you cant get it from Carvewright.

Wid T
03-06-2008, 08:45 AM
PM sent Thanks Wid T

Janey
03-07-2008, 06:48 AM
Just got paid for these...so this is over. Thanks for all the PM's and happy carving. Janey

kyeakel
03-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Just as an update, The carvewright software is non-transferrable. This means if you buy something for your carvewright, and sell it used, the license cannot be transferred to another person. This effects the center-line, and probably the scan probe and any patterns you buy. I hope this saves someone else a bit of pain.

Kipp