PDA

View Full Version : Pattern Collection In One SPOT!

LittleRedWoodshop
03-01-2008, 08:43 PM
I have gathered MOST of the patterns from this forum together in one spot.

That would be my website, sorry I haven't had time to divide them into groups, I will get that done.

Please check it out if you haven't.

Click on the LittleRedWoodshop.com link below then click on the Patterns FREE CC/CW button.

ruggybear
03-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Jason,

Nice site. I have done the same thing on my site. Also have many of the PDF files from the troubleshooting area.

Ken

fyrpuppy
03-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Nice website and thanks for putting the patterns in one place

LittleRedWoodshop
03-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Thanks RuggyBear and FyrPuppy.

I think I'll build a page with all of the training stuff on it, Movies, PDFs and Manuals. Kinda hard to find on CarveWright Site.

LittleRedWoodshop
03-02-2008, 09:18 PM
I divided some of the patterns up today, will be up most of the night finishing the rest of them, makes it easier for you guys to find them.

Also helps me, I can erase all of these patterns off of my computer and will be able to get to them at my shop.

LittleRedWoodshop
03-06-2008, 04:16 AM
We updated our site today, will make it easier for you guys to upload patterns, thank you to everyone for your patience. Machine is in the mail back home, they shipped it today.

RanUtah
03-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Very cool, I'll be stopping by quite often.

Gunny
03-11-2008, 02:05 AM
There is a lot work you are putting into your web sit. I'm new to the CW world. I find your site outstanding. I'll be visiting often.

Semper Fi

LittleRedWoodshop
03-11-2008, 08:32 PM
There is a lot work you are putting into your web sit. I'm new to the CW world. I find your site outstanding. I'll be visiting often.

Semper Fi

Seems like I'm on there on a dialy basis, as of now I am done with updates except for the pattern page. I have some stuff that I have been scanning that I am going to post there. Plus. I am going to finish up the itemization of the patterns. Thank You to everyone that spends time on those patterns, has been a learning experience for me.

LittleRedWoodshop
03-17-2008, 11:51 PM
I am going to start working to the Seperation of the files that I have tomorrow. Will make it easier to find the pattern that you are looking for.