PDA

View Full Version : Board Sensoring?

hetzerguitars
02-26-2008, 10:55 PM
Sorry but I am talking about a different board and censoring here...

How is the censoring of this board from honesty helping anyone?

Jeff (The Moderator) defended CW, because only 4 people had complaints. Isn't that still 4 people who are out $2000? So what are you telling those 4 people? Too bad? One person is one too many.

I've said nothing dishonest. But people are mistaking my honest accounting of this situation as hatred. I am getting a great deal of email from people agreeing with me but are scare to post it because you may ban them. Is that how this forum is run? Out of fear ? How does that help anyone?

- Jim

Gunner
02-27-2008, 07:08 AM
Enough already.
Complaining to the forum will not resolve your situation.
Send your machine back to LHR, let them repair your machine. And if you still don't like it ,I'm sure someone in here will buy it for their second machine.

Jeff_Birt
02-27-2008, 07:54 AM
I will lock this thread but not delete it. Jim, YOU have a problem that YOU need to take up with CW. NOBODY HERE (we, the users) forum can do a thing for you.

Also, I did not remove anything you wrote in regards to your previous post concerning this matter. Removal of inappropriate material is censoring, 'senosring' would be the process of apply sensors (transducers) to something (this forum). I have done neither. ;)