PDA

View Full Version : What All Should I Get Tomorrow

SandBuoy
02-26-2008, 08:51 PM
Okay Fellow Carvers, I can't thank you all enough for your responses and help to my first post. Tomorrow is the big day for ordering the machine and extras. I just talked with Jim ( Sears salesman/neighbor) and we are meeting at 10:30 in the moring.

I am still not sure what the Center Liner Text is as there is just so much on it and I started reading from current post. But I will ask about it and tell him it was recommended I get it. So I will look into that when we talk tomorrow.

heres what I decided I needed to properly be equipted for any job I intend on doing. Ofcourse the machine, the Probe and 11 peice bit set. What other extras would you recommend I look into at get for the machine. Lube? what type...Other bits?....chucks? Any suggestions and why would sure be a great help to me tomorrow.

Thanks again for any help on selections.

mtylerfl
02-26-2008, 08:58 PM
Okay Fellow Carvers, I can't thank you all enough for your responses and help to my first post. Tomorrow is the big day for ordering the machine and extras. I just talked with Jim ( Sears salesman/neighbor) and we are meeting at 10:30 in the moring.

I am still not sure what the Center Liner Text is as there is just so much on it and I started reading from current post. But I will ask about it and tell him it was recommended I get it. So I will look into that when we talk tomorrow.

heres what I decided I needed to properly be equipted for any job I intend on doing. Ofcourse the machine, the Probe and 11 peice bit set. What other extras would you recommend I look into at get for the machine. Lube? what type...Other bits?....chucks? Any suggestions and why would sure be a great help to me tomorrow.

Thanks again for any help on selections.

Hello Sandbouy,

The Centerline Text option is available directly from CarveWright only. It is actually already in the Designer software but "hidden" until you make the purchase from CarveWright and receive the special "unlock" code directly from them. It is unlikely that your Sears friend will know that (until you tell him yourself, that is).

Please read the Jan ' 08 issue of the CarveWright Tip & Tricks Newsletter for a rather comprehensive list (on page 3) of lubricants, essential tools, and "nice to have" tools, etc. for maintaining your CarveWright/CompuCarve machine.

Download the Jan '08 issue newsletter here: http://www.carvebuddy.com/learning_center.html