PDA

View Full Version : New Guy... Hello

cornerman
02-24-2008, 05:51 PM
Hello to all the Forum members.
I am a newbie and I'm getting ready to purchase a new system. I am so glad I found the CarveWright system because I was about to buy back an engraving machine I had sold several years ago. Having owned several engraving machines over the years used while I operated a trophy shop, I am thrilled at the price of this machine. The cost of a similar machine from the engraving industry would cost thousands more than the CW. I don't plan to do metal engraving, just woodworking. This machine is so similar to a Delgren engraving machine I once owned. With the Delgren, I could engrave, burnish, etc on it as well as wood carving.... but like I said, the machine is a thousand or so dollars more USED!!!
I'm looking forward to swapping ideas with some of you folks on here once I get the CW. I'm retired now and just plan to use it for a hobby and doing some woodworking in my old house.
Cheers to all!
Cornerman - Massachusetts :cool:

www.go3d.us
02-24-2008, 06:00 PM
Welcome cornerman!
HT

ChrisAlb
02-24-2008, 06:09 PM
Welcome Aboard Cornerman!

You've come to the right place for ideas, information and help. The forum is full a very talented, creative and helpful folks.