PDA

View Full Version : Sanding problems solved

Betty Woodall
02-23-2008, 09:54 PM
I want to tell you how much your information is appreciated. We were having problems with sanding our projects. I read your posts about the various ways you did your sanding and saw one about the sanding mop. I went to the website you had listed ordered it and it just arrived.
We tried it out on hard and soft woods and I have to tell you it is GREAT. The wood comes out so smooth. Thanks all of you for sharing.... BW:

Big Bob
02-24-2008, 10:24 AM
I want to tell you how much your information is appreciated. We were having problems with sanding our projects. I read your posts about the various ways you did your sanding and saw one about the sanding mop. I went to the website you had listed ordered it and it just arrived.
We tried it out on hard and soft woods and I have to tell you it is GREAT. The wood comes out so smooth. Thanks all of you for sharing.... BW:

Betty
What grit due and what size (4" or 6") also what are you using for a motor and how fast does it turn.
I use it on my drill press and need something to use by hand. I have it and I think it works well.

hotpop
02-24-2008, 03:44 PM
Big Bob,

I use a 4" dia. 180 grit in a 18v. hand drill at high speed.