PDA

View Full Version : Scheduled Shows?

twinpeaksenterprises, LLC
02-22-2008, 11:21 AM
I see the new schedule for shows came out for the next 3 months, seems like the shows have slowed down to only three cities a month. Anybody have any idea when us buckeyes are going to get a chance for another show? Or did we already have ours for the year? A little info on how that works i think would be great for myself or anyone else that had interest in this.

rogone
02-22-2008, 05:46 PM
I see the new schedule for shows came out for the next 3 months, seems like the shows have slowed down to only three cities a month. Anybody have any idea when us buckeyes are going to get a chance for another show? Or did we already have ours for the year? A little info on how that works i think would be great for myself or anyone else that had interest in this.

If the CW folks only do their appearances at the woodworking shows that go around the country then you can go to http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/ and see when the next show in your area is scheduled. I think they usually list who is attending but until the show gets close this may not be very accurate. Hope this helps.