PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

LittleRedWoodshop
02-17-2008, 07:33 AM
This forum has put me way ahead of where I would have been had I just been doing this all on my own....so THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

WOW...I recently donated a lithopane of a Duck to my local chapter of Delta Waterfowl....the banquet was last night. The prime rib was excellent. My lithopane came up for auction and ended up selling for $175 (great price considering the fact that the Terry Redlin paintings where only reaching about $300)

So, later in the evening their regional director came up to me and asked if I would like to become one of their licensed retailers. That means I would be able to put items in their catalog. Ummmmmmmmmmmm, anyone guess my answer.

Thank you all again, HE is providing in ways that I never thought possible, the pics of the Duck are on my phone I will post them as soon as I can find the cord to tether to my laptop.

badger
02-17-2008, 08:29 AM
Congrats on your progress, Good Job.

Kenm810
02-17-2008, 08:40 AM
LittleRedWoodshop,

The Right Place at the Right Time with the Right Project.

Well Done, Congratulation

ChrisAlb
02-17-2008, 08:53 AM
That's fantastic Jason. HE has smiled upon you for sure!

rjustice
02-17-2008, 09:01 AM
Jason,
Congrats on your business taking off. I checked out your website. Very nice job... Keep up the great work!

Ron

LittleRedWoodshop
02-24-2008, 09:45 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to all that responded to my thread.

My machine has been down for a little over a week and I am about to go nuts. Hopefully it has found its way to LHR safetly and will be finding its way home soon.

The only good thing is the fact that I have been able to work on some projects that I needed to FINISH and I built one pretty cool down-draft table.