PDA

View Full Version : text over text

pravecek
02-11-2008, 11:16 AM
Hey Guys,
I would like to carve two phrases on a board and put one on top of the other so that the top one is clear and the bottom phrase looks cut into. I hope that makes sense. So, the bottom word is "GOD" while the top phrase is "Be still and know that I am." Right now, they just cut into each other and the top phrase disappears because GOD is larger. I didn't know how to search for this so please redirect me if you have advice. Thanks,
Jay

Dyna Rider
02-11-2008, 12:47 PM
Hi Jay

Pictures sometimes work better then words. So take a look at the picture and play with the attached file. If it’s not what you are looking for, you can use the picture as a reference to explain what you would like to change. Or to ask questions.

Bill

Kenm810
02-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Hey Jay,

I also thought I'd give it a try

Dyna Rider
02-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Hey Ken

I like that! That’s excellent. Do you have any other samples with the Centerline Text?

Bill

Kenm810
02-11-2008, 01:44 PM
Hi Bill,

Not Really that was my first try at text on text

It's kind of neat I'm sure I'll be trying more. http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

Ps I wouldn't want to be with it now

pravecek
02-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Hey Thanks,
It seems to look just fine both ways. I was trying to centerline both lines. The raster looks great, it does take a little longer to carve which is O.K. with me. I will try it out soon. Thanks a lot!!!
Jay