PDA

View Full Version : Custom Wood Work??

Mr. NYY
02-05-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or if I'm even allowed to post this....if not I do apologize.......I'm looking to pay someone to make me a scaled down version of the Yankee Facade at Yankee Stadium......if anyone can do this or if anyone can point me in the direction of someone who might can do it I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you, Mr.NYY

upcedar
02-05-2008, 09:08 PM
I found a pic of it, hope it helps. Rick

Mr. NYY
02-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Thanks Rick but I'm looking someone who can carve it out of wood.

dougmsbbs
02-06-2008, 12:29 AM
What scale are you talking about? What part of the facade, all the way across, or just part of it? Need a few more details to see if it can be done...

ChrisAlb
02-06-2008, 04:27 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or if I'm even allowed to post this....if not I do apologize.......I'm looking to pay someone to make me a scaled down version of the Yankee Facade at Yankee Stadium......if anyone can do this or if anyone can point me in the direction of someone who might can do it I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you, Mr.NYY

Hello Mr. NYY

Shouldn't be a problem to do. I'd be happy to disscuss it with you. Send me a PM (private message) and include your email address.

Chris