PDA

View Full Version : X axis stall

dpowli
02-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Hi everyone. It's been a while since I last posted. I just received my machine back from Texas. It was sent in for a varirty of problems, one of which was an X axis stall. Tried out the machine and it still stalls. Called tech support on Friday and talked to them twice for a total of over an hour. He stated that they "forgot to work on the X axis issue". It's still not resolved. Have had a call in since 10:00AM Est but no call back. Could someone do me a favor and check how easy it is to move the belts with the power off? Mine takes both hands and almost my full weight/pressure to move the belts. Is this normal? The belts are in great shape and the board tracking sensor has the rubber O ring, the rubber tension pad is in place, and the readings check out fine.

Thanks

DrBob
02-04-2008, 03:05 PM
Hi dpowli
I checked mine and it takes a flat hand with a little to moderate pressure to roll them.
Bob

dpowli
02-04-2008, 03:09 PM
Thanks DrBob. I now at least know where to begin looking !

DrBob
02-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Sorry to hear they #%^%%@ -Up
Hope they pay for all the shipping!
I just got my parts today Yippee!
Now I can hopefully start carving again, been down 2 wks,
but thanks to Barb for passing the package along to me I should be up and running tomorrow.
Bob

IM2HAPPI
02-04-2008, 04:20 PM
Anytime Bob ...just beware 10 days from Mich to Ontario, now we know why its called snail mail.
Barb