PDA

View Full Version : Must sell machine ...

Ron Smith
01-31-2008, 03:06 PM
Due to some unfortunate personal circumstances, I have to sell my machine. Most of you know I've been an owner since 2/15/06 and I'm extremely disheartened to have to do this. The LHR staff have been excellent supporters when I needed any assistance. But I am keeping a positive outlook and know I will be able to get another one in the future when things are a little better than they are now. This machine is the replacement I received for my original Beta model. I can give you the serial number if you email or PM me. The machine only has 24 hours and 42 minutes of usage on it, so it's as new. I offer the machine (upgraded to 1.125) and an upgraded "Z" pack, a full set of routing bits, three carving bits and two straight cutting bits, a bit removal tool and discs with all of the MPC and PTN patterns I have for $1,849.00 plus shipping. This is a $2,200 value (save $350) and the machine is tested and working well. I will deliver within a 60 mile radius of my home in Richmond at no cost. Thank all of you forum members for your excellent posts, advice and knowledge. It's been fun.

Yours,
Ron Smith

Ken Massingale
01-31-2008, 03:20 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your circumstances, Ron. I wish you the best.
ken

pkunk
01-31-2008, 05:29 PM
Sorry to hear it, Ron. I'm sure your proven machine is better than a new one and will sell to a happy new owner.