PDA

View Full Version : Deffintly not complaining

eromran
01-25-2008, 11:00 AM
Ok i thought i was confuse before i upgraded to 1.125 and was very hesitant and really did not want to cause i did not want to loose any patterns i had downloaded an some i had made which i really needed but since i want to get the probe i was not left with a choice so i just updated and registered and opened Designer to see what all had changed and all my patterns are still in my favorites the ones i downloaded and the ones i made. I thought that was not suppose to be the case. If i knew all the pattern would still be there i would have upgraded sooner and not had to give this so much thought. So since my patterns are still in my favorite does this mean i will be able to carve them or when i go to carve am i going to find out they won't carve? THANKS

Mikewiz
01-25-2008, 11:09 AM
Hey,

You can still carve them. You won't be able to upload them to the editing software that comes with the probe. You can still do everything you could in earler versions of designer.

eromran
01-25-2008, 11:13 AM
Hey,

You can still carve them. You won't be able to upload them to the editing software that comes with the probe. You can still do everything you could in earler versions of designer.

Thanks thats great news wish that could have sunk in sooner !!!