PDA

View Full Version : Stumped again

DON FIELDS
01-20-2008, 01:48 PM
I am trying to load various designs onto one board from "My documents" where most of my mpc's and ptn's are stored now, and I can only load one at a time. There was a recent post on how to do this but I can not find it. Help please.
Don

mtylerfl
01-20-2008, 02:57 PM
Hello Don,

If you're wanting to transfer existing elements from an mpc to a new project, then just copy what you need from the "master" mpc and paste those elements into your new project (you can select multiple items from your "master" mpc, by using the control-click function, exactly as in all other Windows apps).

If you are loading patterns from your Designer Pattern Library (and/or Favorites List) onto a project, yes, you just drag each pattern from the list one at a time onto your board.

mikemel
01-20-2008, 04:48 PM
I find the easiest way to copy and paste is to have to instances of the designer program running. You can even have two versions running. I sometimes work in 1.120 then copy the items I want, start up version 125 ( while version 1.120 is still running) and paste into version 1.125.

TIMCOSBY
01-21-2008, 04:34 AM
move several items from one board to another hold down the ctrl key while clicking.