PDA

View Full Version : Sorry But

orcasent
01-19-2008, 04:50 PM
I appreciate all of you problem solvers out there, But the machine should be well built enough to work right out of the box. The software should be user friendly, You shouldn't have to tighten and locktite screws, the sensors should handle the dust, the head crank should be fully functional, the error messages should stay lit long enough to read and have a log so you can read what they mean, The key pad should not just go blank without an explanation or suggestion. The machine is a great Idea, but at the moment that is all it is. Every one of you is doing the field testing and research to save this company money and they are sitting there compiling your information at your expense. OFF AIR

Dan-Woodman
01-19-2008, 05:07 PM
When they get it rite,we can all say we had a part in helping make the most inovative tool in woodworking hobbist history. The hobby woodworker has never seen anything like this .
It is fast becoming the most popular tool in the home workshop.
As a beta tester, I'm glad to help build ,what will someday be a very useful part of everyones home workshop.
later Daniel

Ron Smith
01-19-2008, 05:11 PM
Every one of you is doing the field testing and research to save this company money and they are sitting there compiling your information at your expense.

I've had mine for almost two years now and have enjoyed it immensely. I don't have a problem helping them work any kinks out and bettering the product. They didn't pressure me into buying their product and have made good on any replacement parts or machines that I've needed. The only thing I'm out of is a little aggravation now and then, but it's been working great for a while now. I enjoy seeing the improvements in function and software as they come along. If you like it, get it, if you don't, don't. Your call.

Ron

TIMCOSBY
01-19-2008, 09:50 PM
are logged to the card and you can send it to lhr or delete it.

pkunk
01-19-2008, 10:04 PM
Mr. ORCASENT has left the building. He has informed me that he will not be back as he is unhappy.:rolleyes: