PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Show:

lootlam
01-17-2008, 08:52 PM
Hello All,

The CarveWright folks will be in Atlanta at the Wood Show (Georgia International Convention Center near the airport) on the 25th, 26th & 27th of January. My wife and I will be going on Sunday morning the 27th. Is anyone else from the area going to attend. Is there anyone in the Kennesaw/Marietta area?

Bubbabear
01-19-2008, 07:52 AM
wish i could but i just hate the drive and traffic. and with gas like it is i doubt seriously I will go

lootlam
01-28-2008, 04:21 PM
Hello Folks,

My wife and I went to the Woodworking Show in Atlanta. Almost every power tool company was represented. And, of coarse, the CarveWright folks were there too. We met three fine young gentlemen... Bobby (Sales), Wesley (CW Machine) and Matt (Software). Matt had a real nice shirt a friend made with the CarveWright logo and his name. I had a chance to speak with Bobby and Matt, actually bent their ears, for awhile about the CW machine and Designer software. Wesley was very busy with other folks. And while I was talking with them they were still able to make a few sales. I bought a probe. There is one item they recommended from another vendor. It's called a SANDING MOP. This is a sanding disc that works well on carvings. I bought a sanding mop too. My machine is still at the factory getting some repair and TLC. I'm looking forward to getting my CW machine running again and doing some probing.