PDA

View Full Version : a free gradient designer

TIMCOSBY
01-13-2008, 06:19 AM
kinda interesting. export as bmp to paint may ahve possibilities. look at some of the sample jpgs on his site to get example of what you might be able to do.
also keep his site minimized or it doesn't display right.

http://www.wolfiesden.com/downloads/images/gradient.asp

www.go3d.us
01-14-2008, 12:54 AM
Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
HT

TIMCOSBY
01-14-2008, 02:53 AM
there is a thread not too far down on free 3d programs. lots of stuff to look at there. some of the grey looking pics of the models render pretty good in the pattern editor not grainy like most jpeg's.

bjbethke
01-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Thanks TIMCOSBY for posting this grayscale program. It will work great to make moldings and bar stool tops for the projects I am planning to complete. I made a pattern for my corner cabinet (see attachment) It uses a Roman Ogee Grayscale pattern I made from this program. I needed a ¼ inch top and a 1 inch bottom, molding 4 inches in width. I may change it some before I carve it. Thanks

bjbethke
01-15-2008, 08:14 AM
I did not like the dip in the center of the stool top, with my “S curve R ptn” only. I added a “disk ptn” to the center, merged both ptn’s and adjusted the disk to remove the center and still keep the concave in the stool top. Could be used for a 14.5 inch table top-(if you spill your drink – it would flow to the center and not on your lap.

Both patterns were made with the free gradient designer.