PDA

View Full Version : 1.125 problems

thunderhead
01-12-2008, 01:53 PM
I had 1.119 on the computer and the cw was working fine till upgraded to 1.125 now i load a board in and try to carve it asks for piece board load back in 1.119 and it takes off again and i LOAD 1.125 BACK IN AND SAME OLD PROBLEM is anybody else have these problems and how did ya fix it ???:p

Jeff_Birt
01-12-2008, 02:08 PM
It's sort of hard to interpret what your problem is. If the machine is asking you to load the board - back, it is because you have a two sided carving. Open up your project in Designer, Press the 'R' icon to flip to the back of the board, click on the boards back and check the carving list to see what's there. Delete the items on the back of the board.

thunderhead
01-12-2008, 02:23 PM
theres nothing on the back it got me scratching my head it keeps asking for piece board

Jeff_Birt
01-12-2008, 03:02 PM
If it asks you to load the board then its not seeing the board in the machine. All versions of the firmware do this.

jwhllh55
01-12-2008, 03:11 PM
Jeff,
Sometimes, if the shop is cold, my machine will do the same thing. But if I put pressure on the far side of the machine and crank down again it will move just a little and then everything is fine.
If the machine is below 34 degrees it will do a lot of wierd things. I always make sure the shop is warmed up before I even turn on my machine.
John Hammett

Dirtydan
01-12-2008, 03:45 PM
Jeff,

I believe that was his point...

I've been haveing problems also, there seem to be a few bugs in the new software. The firmware update seems to be fine because when you go back to the 1.120 Designer and save the project, everything seems to work fine, so the firmware change does not seem to be the problem... It's must be how the project is compiled and saved to the memory card in version 1.125.

If it asks you to load the board then its not seeing the board in the machine. All versions of the firmware do this.