PDA

View Full Version : PDF Location

Lloyd
01-10-2008, 03:26 PM
I just received my new Z motor bundle but no instructions, is there anyplace on the forum that lists the different PDF's for repair?. I tried a search but it didn't find anything for the new Z bundle. It would be nice if there were a place that all the pdf's were available.
Thanks for the help

Lloyd

Jeff_Birt
01-10-2008, 03:59 PM
They really should get on the ball and include instructions. Anyhow, i did manage to find this: http://www.carvewright.com/downloads/replace%20z-pack.pdf

I'll put a link to it in the troubleshooting PDF thread too. Are you aware that you will need to be using updated firmware (1.124 or 1.125) with the new Z-pack. (that may be covered in the PDF).

Lloyd
01-10-2008, 04:33 PM
Thanks Jeff the pictures were very helpful, the only problem is the new motor has no place for the small ribbon cable that was on the bottom of the old board, should I just tape the ends so it can't short out or is there no need for that. I am running 1.125 version

I think I read a post that said the cable was for a sensor that was no longer used. So I put it back together and turned it on, When it came on it said
Accessory Menu
1) Scan Area

Cannot get past this prompt .

Lloyd
01-11-2008, 10:47 AM
I played around with the plugs on the cables and did get it running. It has been running for about 2 hours now. Looks like it may be going to last for a while.:p