PDA

View Full Version : Bits for project

Bubbabear
12-31-2007, 12:23 PM
Is there a quick easy way to see what bits are needed for a project. Maybe like where you look in the carving list. Keep getting to the machine starting a project and dang it ask for all these bits i dont have

Thanks
Craig

mtylerfl
12-31-2007, 12:32 PM
Is there a quick easy way to see what bits are needed for a project. Maybe like where you look in the carving list. Keep getting to the machine starting a project and dang it ask for all these bits i dont have

Thanks
Craig

Craig,

What bits are you being prompted for? Did you assign bits when you created the layout for your project(s) - or, are the projects created by someone else who may have assigned special bits within the layout(s) ?

Bubbabear
12-31-2007, 12:36 PM
created by someone else. one of them ask for 4 different bits. I bout messed my drawers :)

It would just be nice for quick easy show of needed bits before you upload to card.

DocWheeler
12-31-2007, 02:15 PM
Craig,

If you highlight each cut/carve on the carving list and then right-click (I think, I'm at work) and select "select bit", you will see the bit selected (a little darker).

mtylerfl
12-31-2007, 03:28 PM
Craig,

If you highlight each cut/carve on the carving list and then right-click (I think, I'm at work) and select "select bit", you will see the bit selected (a little darker).

Yes, that is correct. Also, each element that has a bit assignment will have the little-teeny "bit" icon displayed in the carving list (you still have to right-click to view which bit was assigned, though).