PDA

View Full Version : MPC file

spyddie
12-30-2007, 09:53 PM
Hello,

Hello I am new here. I am sure if this is right place to ask this question. How do I open the file with mpc extension? Any special software i need to download? Also, I don't have a Carvewright carving machine but I am definately highly interested in this gear. Is the Carvewright same as the Compucarve that sell at Sears? Can same software be use for both Carvewright and Compucarve? Many thanks. Happy New years!!

Best regards,
Spyddie

Router-Jim
12-30-2007, 10:06 PM
Hello,

Hello I am new here. I am sure if this is right place to ask this question. How do I open the file with mpc extension? Any special software i need to download? Also, I don't have a Carvewright carving machine but I am definately highly interested in this gear. Is the Carvewright same as the Compucarve that sell at Sears? Can same software be use for both Carvewright and Compucarve? Many thanks. Happy New years!!

Best regards,
Spyddie

Welcome to the forum.

To open the mpc files you need the Designer program which is available as a thirty day free trial at www.carvewright.com.

The Carvewright and the CompuCarve are the same machine and use the same software. The machine is available at Sears, CarveWright, and just recently Woodcraft.

Let us know when you get your machine.

Jim :cool:

spyddie
12-31-2007, 04:54 PM
Yes, I am highly interested in this machine. I wish I can see some demo in person but I check the Carvewright, it seem they don't have any demo in S.F. bay area. I just wonder if anyone live around here has the machine and won't might showing me the machines. Anyone? I am in San Jose, Ca 95123. Happy New Yeaers.

Best regards,
spyddie