PDA

View Full Version : Un-centering a centered object

deemon328
12-30-2007, 07:16 PM
Is there any way to move an object once you have chosen to center it both horizontally and vertically?

Digitalwoodshop
12-30-2007, 07:31 PM
Just click on the center icon again and it will change color slightly... All the functions work like that... If it is highlighted click on it again and it's gone.

AL

Not very close....

End at Duncansville, PA US Total Est. Time: 4 hours, 11 minutes Total Est. Distance: 239.78 miles

deemon328
12-30-2007, 07:44 PM
Sweet, thanks. I was erasing stuff and recreating them if I need them off center. That's a big help.

Digitalwoodshop
12-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Yes, I did that too.... Then I stumbled on the trick....

Hey, like your web site, do it yourself? Looking for pointers for my site.

AL

deemon328
12-31-2007, 07:19 AM
Yep, it's all in Flash. Web tools change so much that it's all I really stuck with. I've got a few photos up at photos.yoderwoodworks.com (http://forum.carvewright.com/photos.yoderwoodworks.com) that are different from the main site photos.

I'm not all that happy with godaddy.com as a host. They're cheap, but they don't have easy to use tools like lunarpages.com does. I'm thinking of switching back and going with a blog setup. That way, I'll actually update my site now and then, rather than having the static flash that you see now.

Traditional furniture isn't really where my heart is at anyway. I don't mind making that kind of stuff, but it doesn't carry any of my personality. I want to make stuff that reflects my uniqueness, if that's a word--stuff my kids will appreciate and see in a different way when they're older. Check out my shellbot pictures to see the kind of woodworking that I really like.