PDA

View Full Version : patterns

cconner
12-30-2007, 08:59 AM
When you buy a pattern from the pattern store how long does it take to get the pattern. I need a flame pattern today.Is there any one out there that can help please????

Bubbabear
12-30-2007, 09:04 AM
best of my understanding once you have paid for a pattern you can download it immediatly

ChrisAlb
12-30-2007, 09:11 AM
When you buy a pattern from the pattern store how long does it take to get the pattern. I need a flame pattern today.Is there any one out there that can help please????

It's pretty much instant. You download the pattern and on your receipt is the license number (you'll get an email of the order with the license number as well).

Import the pattern to your library as normal and then select Help/Manage License/Activate license/License online now....

enter your license number in the "Software Serial Number" box and click next. It should connect to the server and presto, you'll have your pattern for carving.

Hope this helps....

Oh also, I ALWAYS select TRY first. I've downloaded almost all of them and import to my libary. That way I can work with them and once I buy them, just license them and I'm done.

Jeff_Birt
12-30-2007, 09:13 AM
You can actually go ahead and download it before you decide to purchase it. Try it in Designer and if it looks like what you want then you can go back and purchase it as described above.