PDA

View Full Version : up loading designs

bizbiki
12-09-2007, 05:33 PM
I up loaded 1.24 yesterday and and reformatted my card and now I can't upload my designs onto my card.

I can not remember my user name or password, (as I designed everything in the demo mode, the new version must only allow to design) and when I use the serial no. off of the cc the registration program lets me know that that no. is already in use ARRRRGH.

Any suggestions as how I can remedy this this afternoon before trying to call LHR tommorow???????

as always
Thanks

Louie

BobHill
12-09-2007, 05:49 PM
Louie,

Why in the world did you Reformat your Flash Card. All you needed to do was in Designer, File, Flash Manager, and then to click on Firmware and click on Latest Firmware and it would have installed right over the existing version on your card AND you would NOT have lost everything else on your card. And, everything you created in DEMO mode is non-carvable. You haven't lost anything, as you couldn't have carved it from that version anyway.

Bob

bizbiki
12-09-2007, 06:18 PM
I reformatted the card because I was having some other issues with the CC. The tech I spoke to at LHR told me in order for the card to be compatible with the new version that I should reformat. As at the time there was really nothing of interest to me on the card that had not been carved already.

BobHill
12-09-2007, 06:56 PM
I would guess that those "issues" were why they recommended you do it, but in any case it wasn't that which caused you not able to carve the Demo version created MPC files.

Bob