PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone happy with the new upgrade?

newcarver
12-02-2007, 06:35 AM
Just curious if anyone who has tried the new update or not is happy with the new update? Is there any reason other than being able to purchase from the cw store to upgrade?

DON FIELDS
12-02-2007, 03:06 PM
I just opened Designer ----went to my Favorites and they are all GONE!
What the happened?:confused::(:mad::mad:
I installed 1.123 a couple of days ago and encountered no problems other than those that everyone is complaining about.
I, like most others have several hundred designs along with some that were very expensive purchases.
I have, to this point, been a very avid supporter of LHR, but if this new version has somehow destroyed all of my personal designs, then I am going to be a very POd customer. If any of you experts out there can tell me what went wrong I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance
Don

JOHNB
12-02-2007, 03:32 PM
from what i understand don, your patterns are still there, somewhere? you just cannot edit them.

[edit;] you can not edit them with the new version, 1.123

jblues71
12-02-2007, 04:10 PM
The way I see it if I buy a pattern, it is mine, if I edit it oh well. I own it I should be able to make it look like I want it to. I think somebody somewhere is just getting a little too greedy. But thats my Opinion.

Bubbabear
12-02-2007, 05:16 PM
For the one that seems to like the changes to chime in and show us why we should like it.