PDA

View Full Version : x, y, AND Z Stalls!!

flyingemt
11-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Ok gurus, has anyone encountered x, y, and z stalls on the same project? I have cleaned, lubed, and check for loose things. Side note, that when the error does occur, power failure! Power off and on SOMETIMES works. Noted that a smack on the power switch side of the machine does get it to come back up. Anyone thinking power supply here? I intend to follow 911's post and check the underside connections. Hoping I can resolve this fast as I have a project for a retiring USAF Command Chief that I need to have done by Friday. If not, I may be asking someone to "git R done" for me and compensate them for their time.

Flying........:evil:

Jeff_Birt
11-25-2007, 10:08 PM
Sure sound like the big coil on the power supply has worked loose. I think DigitalWoodshop posted some picks of the problem a while back, might be worth searching for (look in the archives too).

Digitalwoodshop
11-26-2007, 08:58 AM
Sounds like the power supply too...

AL

flyingemt
11-26-2007, 11:58 AM
Thanks Guys,

Took it to Sears and exchanged it, back online now.....

Surprisingly no questions asked, they swapped it out quickly.

Bubbabear
11-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Always gets me in trouble. But i wonder if i could get them to fix and send me back this spare dead power supply i Have so i would always have a working one on hand

Bubbabear
11-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Thanks Guys,

Took it to Sears and exchanged it, back online now.....

Surprisingly no questions asked, they swapped it out quickly.

Wish we had a sears that close to us that carried anything for the CC. My two local stores dont even carry any of the bits much less a machine in stock