PDA

View Full Version : CC-Paint.net-learning

jimnjenny
11-18-2007, 04:56 PM
aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHNB
11-18-2007, 07:04 PM
patience, little grasshopper , patience
you must start small, slow and simple.

TIMCOSBY
11-19-2007, 01:07 AM
i've used it a little while what are you trying to do?

jimnjenny
11-19-2007, 07:43 AM
Between Paint and Gmp, Im just trying to take the background out of my photos, cant figure gmp out at all and paint, i get close but cant get that one either. After several hours of trying, I think the scissors might be easier. I printed instructions off the internet and followed them to the "T", but it didnt work. My poor computer, you see the dents in it. j/k. Jenny

Bill
11-19-2007, 08:02 AM
I realize this video has little to do with Carvewright or Compucarve. I came across this demonstration and was amazed. I just wanted to pass it on. Some of us may be able to utilize a bit of the artists technique. If not I think you'll be impressed anyway.

Make sure your volum is on.

www.youtube.com/v/QZFkZiwMLZ4 (http://www.youtube.com/v/QZFkZiwMLZ4)

jimnjenny
11-19-2007, 08:12 AM
Wow Bill, thats pretty amazing.Thanks for sharing. Jenny

TIMCOSBY
11-20-2007, 03:06 AM
i start with a setting of about 30% on the magic wand and erase what that picks then keep raising the tolerance till i get as close to the image as possible without selecting any of the image i want to keep. sometime i have to start by picking on the parts of the image i want to keep then invert the selection and delete. you can hold the control button down and pick multiple areas also.

LollyWood
11-21-2007, 08:02 PM
Bill,

That was.....WOW!!!! I am always awed at what creative people do, and make it look so easy. Thanks bud Cool Link,

Bernie :^)