PDA

View Full Version : WASCOM Tablets

Lucky13
11-16-2007, 10:39 AM
Has anyone used the WASCOM tablet to generate or edit patterns? If so how do you like it? Can you do everything you want to do on a small tablet or do you need a bigger one? Thanks in advance for your help.

shawj
11-16-2007, 11:06 AM
Did you mean wacom tablet? If so yes they are great to use in 3d modeling and image editing programs but I haven't tried them with CW's designer. You can configure the pens per application but it seems that it would work best with the pattern editor rather than designer itself.

You'll have more tools within photoshop or gimp(free) that take advantage of the pressure sensitivity and then importing the images into designer. The best product if you have the money is the Cintiq since you don't have the eye and hand disconnect and can draw on the screen. The smaller tablets are nice you just have to zoom in to your images to offset the smaller workspace.

TCboy
11-16-2007, 11:10 AM
So true. As long as the device is recognized by your computer as a type of mouse, then it should work with the software. However, i haven't tried yet so i can't give any better input. SRY!