PDA

View Full Version : What now??????

rkwood
11-15-2007, 04:00 PM
OK, I received a new "A907 Z Motor New Bundle" in the mail. Problem is there is no instruction on how to install it. What am I supposed to do now, GUESS at it? Also, if I install this and break or fry the machine is it still under warranty?

TCboy
11-15-2007, 04:06 PM
rkwood, if you need assistance installing the bundle, call or email CW. They'll either walk you through the process or send you an email with a file attached showing how to replace it. If you are unsure how to do it, ask them for guidance. Dont want your machine to encounter any more problems.

Bubbabear
11-15-2007, 04:40 PM
Check this thread and it has a PDF file to assist post number 9

http://www.carvewright.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2073

Digitalwoodshop
11-15-2007, 07:58 PM
I moved my New Z post to the top in Troubleshooting. There are pictures of the parts and I can help you through if you can't get in touch with LHR.

If you don't feel comfortable replacing the parts I would call LHR and tell them. I believe they will then ask you to send your unit in for the repair.

Good Luck,

AL

oldjoe
11-16-2007, 06:54 AM
Its not all that hard I figure if I could do it anyone can, just use Al's pictures to help also take some yourself if you have a digital camera, take your time and it should go fine. One thing make sure you put a white clothe on top of you sandpaper belts, those little screws can be a bugger to find if you drop them and make sure you have good philips screw drivers when you start. If you are uncomfortable doing it the take Al's advice and call LHR. But when you are done make sure you upgrade the firmware on the card. Check yourself and double check yourself as you go along, make notes,
Good Luck
Joe