PDA

View Full Version : Softwear Upgrade or what?

DDV
11-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Well it's winter time and time to fire up the CC. Want to go ahead and upgrade to the latest version softwear before I get started. Run search and saw all different version of 1.2?. I got Version 1.2 dated 25 Mar. 2007 on disk. But, because of the date of the download I question if this is the latest version. If I do a check for upgrade within designer it says that I need 1.2 thats fine I got that. But what are these 1.2? versions. if I remember right there was some problems with 1.2 when it first came out? Hope somebody can make head or tails out of what I'm asking? I' starting to get myself confused!!

Kenm810
11-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Double post DVD,

The current, proper firmware version is 1.120 --- or 1.121 (use version 1.121 only
if you have the new Z-pak from LHR installed on your machine that just came out a few weeks ago).
I don’t think this affects you machine at all your machine has not been modified in the last month.

DDV
11-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Double post DVD,

The current, proper firmware version is 1.120 --- or 1.121 (use version 1.121 only
if you have the new Z-pak from LHR installed on your machine that just came out a few weeks ago).
I don’t think this affects you machine at all your machine has not been modified in the last month.

Sorry about that, the double post. I forgot the little think of trying to post before looging in. I see the problem, my son downloaded the file for me and he put the "." in the wrong place. 1.120 is the right version. Thanks.
DDV