PDA

View Full Version : Carvewright for sale in CenTex

Dubliner
11-10-2007, 09:24 PM
I' have a machine for sale & would love to have it pickd up, but if not I have the original box, I was a beta tester but got the revised model with a warranty. I have about 12 new bits & adapters, two of which are used for about perhaps two hours on the "new" machine. It is as you would imagine barely used & has the card & reader too. The reason I'm getting rid of it is because I got a Shopbot as it is sitting there unused. I made two V carved letter signs with it. I guess its worth about 1200 & shipping based on Ebay activity - Thanks for looking ~ Dubliner in Austin

The Bard
11-11-2007, 02:50 PM
we can sell Carvewrights on this website? I was unaware of that.

Dubliner
11-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Well it would go to someone who would eventually need more bits, software etc, etc, etc. Seems a natural progression to me.

Bubbabear
11-11-2007, 03:03 PM
i just thought it was way over priced for used goods almost out of warranty and a beta machine. bought mine last week sears for $1359.00 and full year warranty on it

Dubliner
11-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Its still under warranty, its a replacement for my original Beta and it has an unused bit kit @$299. It has about 2 hours on it. I'll take any reasonable offer to stop it gathering dust.

cajunpen
11-12-2007, 04:03 AM
i just thought it was way over priced for used goods almost out of warranty and a beta machine. bought mine last week sears for $1359.00 and full year warranty on it

Sure makes me feel dumber that a stump. I bought my "Beta" machine when they first came out - and THEN after having it a year I was given the "opportunity" to upgrade it for another $500 (for a used/reconditioned Sears machine). Doing the math that means that this dummy paid over $2300 for my CW and NOW they are selling them for $1395!!! I feel better already!

swhitney
11-12-2007, 08:27 AM
Ah yes... the price of being on the cutting edge of obsolesence...

Bubbabear
11-12-2007, 09:09 AM
For all the problems the machine still has they should be paying all of us to use the machine rather than us paying for the machine. Sort of like when i BETA tested Microsoft Vista i got it free for about a year just for the fact of testing

GREG123
11-12-2007, 01:16 PM
For all the problems the machine still has they should be paying all of us to use the machine rather than us paying for the machine. Sort of like when i BETA tested Microsoft Vista i got it free for about a year just for the fact of testing

I wish I read all these comments before I shipped my machine back for repairs the THIRD TIME !! And then they send it back in the SAME BOX that now looks like the Zips used it for target practice outside of DaNang AFB, Vietnam !! Good thing I didn't have to pay the postage - it must have had four pounds of tape on it. At least after all the "Free" repairs, it it running pretty damn good - BUT - I wish I knew what I was doing... I'm still waiting for the "Training Video".. Or maybe they'll have a "SHOW" in my area that I can go to and ask all kinds of questions and bother the hell out of them.. It really does have some great potential...

greg

mtylerfl
11-12-2007, 02:11 PM
Hello Greg,

You're at the right place (this Forum) for a lot of great info and answers to your questions. Most common topics have already been asked/answered here, and the Forum Search feature will usually yield the info you need.

However, you can always post any question here on the Forum if you just can't find the answer you're looking for (please make a sincere search effort first though).

Alternatively, you call or email CarveBuddy. We're happy to help whenever possible, too.