PDA

View Full Version : It Lives!!!

Sarge
11-07-2007, 11:27 PM
OK Folks,
It's been several months since I posted anything. I've been busy with my shooting and had problems with the machine. I went to the umpteenth Instructor Course awhile back and took the Top Shooter award.
My machine took a severe crash, and took a round trip to Texas. After it got back, I got one carve completed, it crashed again. I called LHR and they determined it was the wiring harness to the cover switch. They sent me a whole new cover with both switches. I've finally got around to putting it back together. I've carved 5 horse head name plaques 17 X 9, with the rope border from 3D. A lady who works with my wife saw some pictures of stuff I've done, and asked the wife if I'd make them for her stables. They came out pretty darned nice.

BruceH
11-08-2007, 12:29 AM
Looks great Sarge. Very well done.

Bruce

Kenm810
11-08-2007, 06:34 AM
Hey Sarge,

Nice to see you back, and congrates on the award.
Plus I know how it feels to have someone see photos of your work and ask --- could you would you, it's kind of hard not to oblige.
Oh ya ---machine crash, I sent mine to Texas last week with a real laundry list of problems, I'm sure the techs will whip back into shape soon. So for now I'm just waiting for my little wizz-bang box to return from LHR, and get back to making chips and dust for the holidays.

forqnc
11-08-2007, 09:14 AM
Welcome back Sarge, and congrats on both the award and carving again.

liquidguitars
11-08-2007, 10:47 AM
wecome!
we were wondering why you where MIA. nice job with the sharp shooting!

LG