PDA

View Full Version : Board Sensor Problem

szczyglic
10-31-2007, 01:51 AM
In the middle of this year when I was in the US I saw the Machine and fascinated by her nature I bought it from Sears and when I took it with me to Poland (Europe) where I live. Some days ago I carved my first two projects without a problem so I went to try another and I kept getting "clear board sensor". I did cleaning several times with no improvment. During "project" operation I get Error 398, during "buildin functions" Error 551. I ran diagnostics on the sensor with a board when with my hand and with nothing under the head but the sensor reads "0" onlly and no changes. I contacted LHR by e-mail and I learned that I have bad board sensor. They consider to sent me new sensor under warranty but within US only. Since I do not have any US address I look for frendly person who can ("on my behalf") collect new sensor from LHR and sent it to me to Poland. Obviously, I will cover all delivery charges.
Regards,
Grzegorz Zlotogorski

oldjoe
11-01-2007, 11:45 AM
Has anyone responded to you on this yet and if you are willing to pick up the freight charge why won't LHR ship it to you directly?

TCboy
11-01-2007, 01:11 PM
i asked one of the techs y they don't ship to international areas. i got some friends south of the border that want the machine. They said that it was due to them not having the right authorization to do this. Apparently, you gotta have special permits or something......

szczyglic
11-02-2007, 01:57 AM
Has anyone responded to you on this yet and if you are willing to pick up the freight charge why won't LHR ship it to you directly?

I negotiate that, thanks for concern,
szczyglic

oldjoe
11-02-2007, 06:39 AM
Good I am glad to hear you that you were able to work things out. Good luck with your machine and PLEASE post some of your work. I do have one off the wall question please forgive my ignorance but do you have other speicies of wood in Poland the we don't have here in the US?