PDA

View Full Version : Centerline Fonts

gtj44
10-19-2007, 06:33 PM
I took the plunge and orderd centerline fonts. They sent an email acknowleding the order. I thought you recieved a key# to download the centerline upgrade, but I have not received any number or instructions. Anyone know how tis is supposed to work?

Jeff_Birt
10-19-2007, 06:38 PM
I seem to recall that the other folks who ordered Centerline have received a phone call from CW the next day (or two) with the activation code.

oldjoe
10-20-2007, 01:02 AM
Yes they will call you with the codes you need, took them 2 days for me. You might be able to call them Sat morning oh thats today but I am not sure who or which departments will be there on Sat. They will probably call you Monday for sure

woodbutcher
10-20-2007, 09:32 AM
I had to call them to get the code.

gtj44
10-20-2007, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the replies, got through today and got the code.
I'm trying them now and have a question. I'm trying to lay some centerline text in a recessed section, but there isn't any depth adjustment available so the text doesn't show. The centerline text shows on the very top surface.
The file attached shows the centerline text on the surface upper right, out of the recess area. I want to place it left of the pirates head.

Ivanq
10-20-2007, 10:20 AM
From my experience centerline only works on surface - will not work on a recessed area. I have seen where some users make a second pass and jog to the recessed area and then carve the centerline.

Cliff in Roswell