PDA

View Full Version : connecting the probe with the new z bundle

newcarver
10-16-2007, 07:40 PM
anyone just get the probe and have the new z bundle? how does it connect to the machine now? do you still need the adapter?

newcarver
10-18-2007, 02:56 PM
Yes, if you have the new z bundle you do need the adapter and cable retainer from LHR. If you do not have the upgraded z bundle, you do not.

nickmathis
10-29-2007, 08:27 PM
There is no Plug Jack on the one I recieved today.

:???:

Digitalwoodshop
10-30-2007, 10:25 AM
Call LHR and have them send you this connector plug. It connects to the left side with the lid open, that little jack with wires that is also part of the left lid switch wires.

Good Luck,

AL

rogone
11-01-2007, 09:43 PM
I don't know if I have the new z bundle but after 3 days of talking with LHR about why I could not get anything to show up in the file after completing a scan they determined that I needed the adapter to plug into the side of the machine. The wire with the rca plug goes into the adapter and the other end attaches to the side plug. There was a place to plug in the rca jack on the z bundle but it was apparently not wired up.

Digitalwoodshop
11-02-2007, 11:09 AM
So you know if you have the Z Bundle look at the pictures.

AL

dustyshp
11-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Just recieved my adaptor cable and clip.
Any idea where the clip should be placed?
Probe works fine but there were no instructions on where to place clip.
Right now cable is just drug along with probe and I sure it won't last long that way.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Marcitright
11-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Dusty,
The clip has a narrow and fatter side. The narrow side is just big enough to let the thinner area of the z pack extension cable to fit in it, and the fatter side of the clip fits loosely on the head bezel (where the clear cover lid touches when it closes.) The clear cover lid... when its closed.. actually secures the clip/scanner cable when the lid is shut.
Marc D

mtylerfl
11-10-2007, 09:50 PM
Dusty,
The clip has a narrow and fatter side. The narrow side is just big enough to let the thinner area of the z pack extension cable to fit in it, and the fatter side of the clip fits loosely on the head bezel (where the clear cover lid touches when it closes.) The clear cover lid... when its closed.. actually secures the clip/scanner cable when the lid is shut.
Marc D

Hello Marc,

Would you be able to post a photo or two so that folks can see it?