PDA

View Full Version : Support Link

wunderkind
10-10-2007, 03:14 PM
Is there a problem with the support? The link is not working in the forum & they have not returned my calls in a week.

Maybe someone can help - It seems that I get a stuck roller error & the carving bit starts loosing its place in the carving & gradually gets worse. This is twice in a row & the last time it happened in the middle of a carving.
Thanks, Jim

mtylerfl
10-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Is there a problem with the support? The link is not working in the forum & they have not returned my calls in a week.
Thanks, Jim

Hello Jim,

I found several links not working on the CarveWright website today. Perhaps they are updating the website and a few links got broken(?).

As far as Tech Support not calling you in a week, I would say that is extremely unusual. I've never waited more than one business day for a callback, and it has usually been within an hour or so. That's a mystery. Do you have 'unknown number' call blocking?:confused:

Digitalwoodshop
10-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Try eMail.... support@carvweright.com

Plus you can send pictures of what is happening.

AL

cajunpen
10-11-2007, 12:30 AM
I called the toll free number last SATURDAY evening and actually was able to talk to one of the support techs. I was surprised that they were there on Saturday, especially late afternoon, but to their credit - they were there. Oh, and they solved my problem rather quickly over the telephone.

wunderkind
10-11-2007, 02:25 PM
I guess they dont check the recording for messages but I did send them an email with a picture. Still waiting. Thanks all.
Jim

wunderkind
10-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Thank you Jody, for your help.
Jim