PDA

View Full Version : Accessories for Canada shipping

royerm
10-09-2007, 10:43 AM
Hi Everyone.....I truly enjoy this Forum, here's my dilemma.
Could not buy a machine and have it delivered from either Carvwright or sear.com in Canada and not available at sears.ca(canada).

So I bought it from a Sears store in the US and traveled to pick it up.
This week-end of course I was experimenting and learning and I'm very happy with 6 hours on it so far.

I'm now looking for the 1/2" adapter and possibly some of the other bit contained in the kit.

Is this only available at CarveWright???? or elsewhere where I could get a delivery.....Thx
:D

oldjoe
10-09-2007, 11:51 AM
There are other suppliers for bits I bought my 60 deg from a whiteside dealer we have that comes into where I work but there are other places on the internet that sell them. As far as the bit adaptor there is a gentleman the makes his own and sells them here on the forum. But I can't remember his name I think is is RJUSTICE but please don't quote me on that.

JOHNB
10-09-2007, 01:32 PM
Now That's Dedication...any Brand Router Bits Will Work...also E-bay Will Carry The Quick-rout Adapters

royerm
10-09-2007, 02:43 PM
JOHNB....would you happen to know if this is 26692???

I found some on E-Bay as you mentionned but not sure if it is exactly the good one. And yes I also plan to use the bit that I can pick-up near by...

I appreciate your help..

royerm
10-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Found the QuickRout adapter with 4 bit (1/2") adapter
for $9, the seller had 3 pack of it so I indulge myself and bought the 3...

Thank you all for the help...:-D

Dan-Woodman
10-10-2007, 04:48 PM
If your talking about the chuck and bit adapters, the bit adapters will fit but the chuck is different and will not fit the cc.

royerm
10-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Thx Dan-Woodman.......My plan is to use the bit only, they were cheaper to buy this way but will see if the chuck fit my router so I will end-up with the shop entirely converted to quick bits..

Michel