PDA

View Full Version : Tips & Tricks

Woodpecker
10-05-2007, 07:26 PM
WOW! This is nice. This has already solved some of my problems and it is hot off of the press. Thanks!
The Woodpecker

cajunpen
10-06-2007, 01:04 AM
I agree the new Tips and Techniques are very informative. Thanks Carve Wright AND Mike for your efforts.

gcwilson
10-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Loved it. Have already used it to set up a scene. Haven't carved it yet but will soon.:D

BobHill
10-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Another winner, Mike, and a great start to a monthly addition to everyone's factual book for the CarveWright/CompuCarve.

Bob

mtylerfl
10-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Another winner, Mike, and a great start to a monthly addition to everyone's factual book for the CarveWright/CompuCarve.

Bob

Thank you everyone for the encouragement. The tutorials will come regularly from CarveBuddy and from CarveWright. Lots planned to help everyone get to know their software and the machine's capabilities.

We want to do a lot more in the way of narrated video tutorials. Biggest challenge is to make software video tutorials appear with clarity (legible menu text, etc.) on your screens, yet keep the file size of the videos small enough to be practical. I've made some experimental software video tutorials that came out looking beautiful (just like you're sitting there with me), but the file sizes are too huge. We'll figure it out soon, I'm sure!

In the meantime, pdf tutorials are the most accessible for all.