PDA

View Full Version : Error messages ?

DIJITS
09-30-2007, 07:08 PM
Is there a list of error messages and what to do about them ?

After a software upgrade to 1.120 on a CC machine, starting a project, after 7% completion a "Power Flucuation" error has appeared. I turned the machine off for a while only to have the same error reporting. Now a new message has come into play, "Y axis stall, error 236".

Thoughts, comments, corrections ?

--- DiJiT

Digitalwoodshop
09-30-2007, 07:48 PM
With 7 posts I take it the machine is still in warranty. The power fluctuation worries me. Could be a Freezer or AC on the same power panel but if not could be a bad power supply. The Stall is not good either...

I would Call LHR 800-573-1226 and see what they say. Option 4

If it goes back to be checked out they might do some upgrades?

Good Luck,

AL

911guy
09-30-2007, 09:52 PM
Probably wouldn't be a bad idea if someone did have a list of error codes and possible meanings/solutions. I realize some errors you have to call LHR for but a list still sounds good....wonder if LHR staff can help on that one.

m439798765432
10-07-2007, 08:51 AM
Hey, had the same thoughts! Having issues with the z-axis 235 and 236, no idea what this stands for other than the board problem. I come from an industry that has all this information available to make the proper anylis of any problem that may arise. Also a manual on maintenance of this machine is needed in the worst way, may have a grand total of four hours opperating on my machine and already this is the second major isue that has arised. My learning curve no doubt will increase greatly, maybe I'll start working on the units that are out of warrenty? The last time I talked with the software department at LHR, I asked for a opperation manual on the program and how to use the program. Guess what none exsists, and no plans for one. Anybody good at writing this documentation? I'll buy one! Just my thoughts.

Thanks Al for pointing me in the right direction, found the pictures you was referring to.