PDA

View Full Version : Vertical Lockup

badger
09-30-2007, 02:36 PM
Read the FAQ but the directions on the screw on right side seemed a bit confusing to me. Will try to find it but clutch is engaging when trying to lower the rollers. Not sure how I got it that high but feel I got stuck in vertical lockup.

Got my sled built, got my item secured on the sled and now this....lol

I know ill get it fixed its just once I would like to go from start to finish without a hurdle....I know its called life ;)

fbridgeford
09-30-2007, 02:54 PM
It happens to all of us.
Simple, if you look at the screw (looks like a threaded rod from bottom to head), you'll see a small hole going all the way through it.
You'll need to put a small screw driver or allen wrench or something that will fit in the hole, right through it. It's just for leverage to turn that screw.

Once you do, it does NOT take much, you should be able to actuate the crank & getting everything happy again.

badger
09-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Found it, lol i was actually looking for a screw, something small, not that the long threaded rod on each side.

Thanks

Digitalwoodshop
09-30-2007, 03:45 PM
It's usually POST # 1 for 90% of the users.... Don't need no stinkin operators manual..... Snicker..... It's in the manual.

AL

911guy
09-30-2007, 09:55 PM
A little white lithium grease would also help on the four corner posts....but that doesn't last forever!