PDA

View Full Version : LHR Technologies

jspringertx
09-28-2007, 08:13 AM
I just spent some time at the facility in Pasadena. I was very impressed with the quality and quantity of the service department. Everyone was very helpful and concerned about any problem that anyone had. I had the opportunity to listen to the members of software and tech support and I know they really care.

They are constantly improving the quality and reliability of the carver and I think it is important to communicate with LHR of any problems you might have. Remember that there is a real live person on the line that really cares.

Reset
09-28-2007, 09:03 AM
I agree...having met some of the fine people of LHR at the Home Show in New Jersey, the passion and dedication of the people is reflected in the product and service.

Constructive communication with them WILL resolve any difficulties you may be having with your machine!

Tommy

BobHill
09-28-2007, 10:24 AM
I'll join in that praise, although personally I only have met the Chris's, Erik, Mary, at the "old" location, I'd say they have been excellent trainers of the newer people.

Bob

Digitalwoodshop
09-28-2007, 12:25 PM
Was talking to Heather the other day about my bill and mentioned my stuff was on the Customer Project page.... Never miss an opportunity to GLOTE.... She looked at the stuff then said I should make a Quilt or Book Rack Side with interchangeable inserts where the Animals are for different Seasons or Holidays like they do for Candles.... WOW What a GREAT Idea.... Another product line.... Thanks Heather !!!!

And to the rest, I THANK YOU.... Talked to the Tech that repaired my IN Warranty Unit and he said He found a V60 Router Bit in the bottom of the machine.... SO..... ELVIS Never did leave the building that night.... He Just wanted a trip to TEXAS..... ELVIS LIVES....

AL