PDA

View Full Version : The State of RELIABILITY......

Digitalwoodshop
09-13-2007, 08:31 PM
I see the last Troubleshooting post here is 4 days old..... I believe that can attest to the QUALITY of the CarveWright Machine..... or is it WE have read all the posts and can fix darn near anything.....

Hope Pam found here loose plug.... I don't count that...

AL

Dave-Carve
09-13-2007, 08:44 PM
Its Either ALL Machines are DOWN, or Everybody has given up and stated Ther own pattern making Maybe even a lot of sanding and painting going on Finishing Up !!! :ocarving all the FREE Stuff:p

Ive Noticed over the last couple of days the forum has a LOT of New Members?????
Must have been a SALE? HUH

Just Carved my first peice of FOAM BOARD "sign Board" Carves Excelent HIGH DETAIL Noting like wood . Will Post ASAP Dne Eagle w/The united states of America Looking for Idea For BOTH Sides, Almost Did Harley Emblem , Statue Of Liberty one side USA Flag On Other Have Any Suggestions Please Post
Thanks Dave P/S See MPC Havent done either end yet undecied HELP:rolleyes:

Eagle Usa Is Done No Side Emblems YET??????

HAD TO REMOVE MPC'S COPYRIGHT SORRY

Digitalwoodshop
09-13-2007, 10:23 PM
I am again burning the mid night oil.... Staining some shelf boards to go on top of the 6 rail CD / Book racks. Found a great way to keep the shelf in place and I will post the pictures Sunday after the show.

After the staining I have 8 Clocks to paint.... Should be done by 1 AM.... That way they will be dry for Saturday.

Copyright..... I know a guy in Philly that lost his shop making a 15 foot Harley Vinyl logo and at the time all Harley made was a 12 footer.... The guy was at a show and the Harley guys said "Where did you get that?" Here is his CARD..... And that folks is what happens if you SELL it.... For your own use.... Another story.

A friend wants a Krispy Kream Sign but the Corp. Office won't give me the permission.... So I don't do it.... The web site warns about copyright of using it's logo. I don't think they want mom and pop shops making the logo.... I have talked to 4 or 5 people and just get the runaround.

AL