PDA

View Full Version : How do you update the Carvewright Gallery?

Semper Fi
09-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Does anybody know how to update an existing posting in the Carvewright Gallery on the home page? The last time I tried, it opened a new listing, instead of updating the older one. I finally bothered Omar and he forwarded my email request on to someone who merged the two. Maybe they want to control the access to the Gallery?

Ernie

pkunk
09-11-2007, 09:13 PM
If you're the one who made the post, use the 'edit' tab-bottom right. Otherwise a Mod would need to help.

Semper Fi
09-12-2007, 07:00 AM
No, not on this forum........ in the Project Gallery on the home page for Carvewright.com.

Ernie

pkunk
09-12-2007, 07:55 AM
No, not on this forum........ in the Project Gallery on the home page for Carvewright.com.

Ernie
Now I understand! That's their gallery-their choice. If you want to send submissions to them, there was supposed to be a link, but I've not seen it.

Kenm810
09-12-2007, 08:29 AM
Semper Fi,
I see where you can Submit a project. But not edit a posted file.

Quote - "Our pride and joy is our Customers.
We would like to thank those who have contributed and invite you to submit your favorite projects for consideration.
Please browse our Gallery and enjoy all the wonderful work by the CarveWright Community. Click Here to Submit Projects (http://carvewright.com/gallery/submit/first.php)"

Semper Fi
09-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Yep, Ken, that's the forum. I guess they need to add an 'EDIT' function to the Gallery. They allow you to add additional postings, so I don't think it's a 'control' issue, just a development glitch.

Ernie